Hello guys
I am new here and i am from greece! I searched the web to find a cheap build and i came here…
I saw this article and i found it very interesting.I have all the parts except one!
The case Apex MI-100 4BAY Desktop Blk/Silver 250W ATX12V Mitx by Apex .
Could you suggest me another case similar to this because i cannot find it here in greece and also if i bought it from ebay it is very expensive and also i do not
want to pay VATS for import….
so if you can supply links to where you'd like to order from, we can have a look and suggest something,
also give max amount your willing to spend, and what size motherboard your using.
but generally any case the motherboard will fit into, you like the look of, and can afford, will do just fine.
I don't believe the case in the first link comes with a power supply. You would have to add the one you want.
Specs
Materials SECC, ABS
Color (Int/Ext) Black/Black
Dimensions (WxHxD) 230 x 502 x 510 mm (ATX Mid Tower)
Weight (Kg) 10.70 / 9.00 (Gross / Net)
Motherboard Sizes Mini-ITX, mATX, ATX
5.25” Drive Bays x 3 external, x 1 internal
3.5” Drive Bays x 7
2.5” Drive Bays x 9
Cooling Front 1 x 200mm or 2 x 120mm (optional)
Cooling Rear 1 x 120mm (optional)
Cooling Side Panel n/a
Cooling Top 1 x 200mm All Black Fan
PCI Slots 7 (tool-free)
I/O 4 x USB2.0, eSATA, Audio
Power Supply PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
Extras LED on/off control
I ll check to bring one here in greece via ebay athough it is expensive or could you suggest me one from amazon.co.uk or from an UK shop??
Also what i must check before built because it will be my first biuld!
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI