Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

slow internet on a specific system

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sherkhaan

sherkhaan

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:41 PM

internet broadband was running good. from past 2 days its really slow when i connect it with my laptop, but runs with normal speed when i connect with other system.
3 things i did in my laptop after that this problem has arrived, i installed windows blinds, installed and ran CCleaner, installed and ran avast antivirus. avast antivirus did find and fix several viruses in my laptop. now my laptop is secure and runs little faster. but internet has gone really slow, even the avast antivirus is unable to update its virus definitions. i need help asap. thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

Hi and welcome to the WTT forums,
Sorry to hear of the problems with your computer.
It would be wise for you to visit here:
http://forums.whatth...howtopic=106388
follow the directions, posting your logs in that forum (not here please as we do not analyse them on this subforum)

If, once your machine has been declared clear of undesirable elements and you are still having issues with it, post back here in this subforum and we will do our best to help you.
Regards
paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate