This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows update hasn't worked

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello,

My computer is slow and windows update hasn't worked for sometime. I tried to find out why my windows update hasn't worked but I couldn't find anything, a few tricks but it didn't work. I don't think its nothing real bad like malware but I have been wrong in the past, so I'm posting it here… In the windows forum. I hope you can send me some suggestions. I know from the pc pitstop test that a few things is a little wrong but hope you can set me straight with what's wrong.


I hope this is what you wanted, I couldn't do the betapit because it stopped on the "sending results to PC Pitstop".
http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=U1PHZWLJ4G4S6AUM

Thank you,
Michael

Issues with getting Windows Updates.

This is a free service and toll-free call.

1-866-PCSAFETY
or
[removed]
It is available 24 hours a day for the U.S. and Canada.

For support outside the United States and Canada, please contact your Microsoft Help and Support worldwide. Go to this page and choose your region from the box in the upper right corner: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=SecurityHome

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI