This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

best monitor!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hi everyone! I AM planning to replace my home desktop PC monitor. and i am quite confused between two options. I though to take your opinion which might help me better: Dell and HP which one i must buy?
I have a Dell and it has served me well :rofl: Nah but in all seriousness, IMHO I would keep away from anything made by LG. I have had a tv, home theatre, dvd player, and several phones of thiers and have had nothing but problems with all of them. Chrissy
You really need to go by the specific model number. Even the best brands have some models that aren't the best. Find your model number type the brand, model number and the word, review into your favorite search engine and see what is being said. Only pay attention to user reviews where several people are complaining about the same thing. And remember that happy people don't complain.
thanks all for your lovely replies. I have dropped the idea for HP; now i am gonna search the reasonable models of Dell and samsung depending on my budget. :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI