Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Browser problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 oridroo

oridroo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:38 AM

I've been suffering from a disgusting problem for few days at my computer. Some of the links are appears to me as a "Red Block" which not only looking so ugly but also creating problem to read those links properly. So, please someone help me to sort out this problem as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Nahumi

Nahumi

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Technical Support
    Software Development

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:48 AM

Hello oridroo,

Welcome to the WTT forums. ^_^

Sorry to hear that you're having a few problems.

It sounds like it could be a Malware (Malicious Software) infection. Please head over to our Malware Forum and create a new topic stating the problem, what browser you're using and the general specifications of your computer :

http://forums.whatth...hp?showforum=27

Once you're given the go ahead, come back to this topic and we'll see if we can help. ;)

Hope that helps and good luck,
Nahumi
Nahumi

Visiting Tech
@jamescpegg | FreeTrakr
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online..