Good ram vs Good processor
3 min read
not!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa1Litg3ou0…feature=related
Regards
paws
Appears to be a Jeep fitted out as a rock crawler - cross bred with a deuce and a half.
I want one!
Hello everyone….
I hope the life's treating you great….I just need to know should i buy a system with big processor or huge ram….Which one of them can be upgraded with much ease and convenience…
My friends are saying me to get a PC with fast processor and then upgrade the ram whenever it is easy for me
Whats better?
Thankyou
much easier to add/upgrade the ram than a cpu.
ram is just a case of unclipping and pulling the old stick out or just pushing in a new stick till it clips in,
where as the cpu needs needs the heat sink removed, might need to unplug everything and take the motherboard out of the case to do this, then remove the old cpu insert a new one, then apply thermal paste correctly, then put the heatsink back on before replacing motherboard back in case and reconnecting everything.
in my opinion listen to your friends and get the best/most cores/fastest cpu you can afford in your new system, i don't think you'll need to upgrade anything because i'd think it would come with plenty of ram anyway(4GB)
Unimogs are just the job for popping down to the local shops, or perhaps taking the children to school, or changing your library books……….
not!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa1Litg3ou0…feature=related
Regards
paws
Man o Man I got to get me one of those things, I can see it now pulling into the church parking lot on a sunday morning tell the folks if you do not come and vist inside I will run over your car. ya that will work.
Jimmy
You need one of these…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dpwzPVrYXA
I'm sorry but that's the wrong choice for a "Sunday - go to meeting" vehicle.
You need one of these…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dpwzPVrYXA
lol o my goodness no I can use that for Wednesday night service.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI