This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Auto Download

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

One time, when I was downloading a file, I accidently clicked auto download. now everytime I click on something that I can download, it auto downloads itself into my Temporary Internet Files folder and automatically opens up. Now I know its nothing big, but how do I change it back? I cant find out. Ive reset my web settings and advanced things, all files and cookies and history and it still keeps doing this. What do I do to change it back?
Im still lost. I open up my computer, and where's this view thing? edit: nvm, im running xp and i know where to go now. Thanks for your help