M i C 2 X X
Topic Starter
I need help in building my gaming PC preferably for 24/7 gaming!
setup:
MoBo: ASUS P7P55D-E PRO
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…;SID=4fo6k6r07n
Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 570
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…;SID=4fo6anfb1s
CPU: Intel® - Core™ i7-870 Processor
Model: BX80605I7870 | SKU: 9486576
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Intel%26%23174…5134&loc=01
PSU: Corsair 750W ATX Power Supply
Model: CMPSU750HX | SKU: 9506778
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Corsair+-+ATX+…p;skuId=9506778
RAM: Corsair 4GB DDR3 DIMM Desktop Memory
Model: CMXG4GX3M2A1600C9 | SKU: 1120738
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Corsair+-+4GB+…p;skuId=1120738
HD: Western Digital - Caviar Black 1TB Internal Serial ATA Hard Drive for Desktops (OEM/Bare Drive)
Model: WDBAAZ0010HNC-NDSN | SKU: 9861668
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Western+Digita…d=1213047091732
SSD: Intel X-25M 80GB SSD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…;SID=efonn2lhlk
DVD-Drive: LITE-ON iHAS424-98
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…;Tpk=iHAS424-98
***I have $850 gift card from Best Buy so I tried to buy some there, so far I already bought a Samsung 21.5'' LED monitor, 4GB Corsair RAM, 1TB WD Hard Drive from this list. I also bought a Corsair GS800 PSU, but would like to replace it with a Corsair 750HX. please suggest anything. this is what i came up in reading forums and reviews. thnx!
_______________________________________________________________________
M i C 2 x x
setup:
MoBo: ASUS P7P55D-E PRO
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…;SID=4fo6k6r07n
Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 570
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…;SID=4fo6anfb1s
CPU: Intel® - Core™ i7-870 Processor
Model: BX80605I7870 | SKU: 9486576
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Intel%26%23174…5134&loc=01
PSU: Corsair 750W ATX Power Supply
Model: CMPSU750HX | SKU: 9506778
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Corsair+-+ATX+…p;skuId=9506778
RAM: Corsair 4GB DDR3 DIMM Desktop Memory
Model: CMXG4GX3M2A1600C9 | SKU: 1120738
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Corsair+-+4GB+…p;skuId=1120738
HD: Western Digital - Caviar Black 1TB Internal Serial ATA Hard Drive for Desktops (OEM/Bare Drive)
Model: WDBAAZ0010HNC-NDSN | SKU: 9861668
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Western+Digita…d=1213047091732
SSD: Intel X-25M 80GB SSD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…;SID=efonn2lhlk
DVD-Drive: LITE-ON iHAS424-98
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…;Tpk=iHAS424-98
***I have $850 gift card from Best Buy so I tried to buy some there, so far I already bought a Samsung 21.5'' LED monitor, 4GB Corsair RAM, 1TB WD Hard Drive from this list. I also bought a Corsair GS800 PSU, but would like to replace it with a Corsair 750HX. please suggest anything. this is what i came up in reading forums and reviews. thnx!
_______________________________________________________________________
M i C 2 x x