This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Persistent Error Message

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey Tech Team-
I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer. I get error messages on start-up and when I first use a program or application. Your colleague, Inzanity, has been working with me for several days over on the spyware/malware forum. While we have tweaked a few things, I'm still experiencing these messages.
Here is a link to the thread so you can see what we've done so far:

http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?sh…115788&st=0

Your help is greatly appreciated.

boyofsummer
Ztruker- I used Revo Uninstaller to successfully remove all things Google. Everything seems to be working correctly now with no "bad image" messages. Thanks for your support. boyofsummer

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI