This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Says I need an update...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

For my ATI.

Its x1270, and it says all the updates were moved to a new site.

Im nt even sure what the value is, I think its x1200,

Can anyone help me with this, its pretty frustrating.

Heres the link for after I put the values, system, etc

.Support

Basically, I just need to know what I need, and where to get it, theres so many graphics updates, and Im not sure which one I need.

Thank you for any and all help. :)
Hi, if you are having difficulty with your graphics, or require extra functionality (that is not available with your current set up but would be provided with an update) then its Ok to go down the update route. However if you are not experiencing a problem, or do not require the extra functionality then it may be best to leave well alone! Post back with details of the problem you are experiencing with the graphics and or the extra functionality you require and we will do our best to help. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI