This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Security suites

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

In the past I've always used Zone Alarm security suite and have always been extremely happy with its performance but I've noticed its absence at several retail spaces. Does that mean anything, should I jump brands, or if it isn't broke don't fix it? Any and all information would be appreciated.
think it's usually about personal preference with these things,
i wouldn't use a suite if i was running a windows os, but probably individual programs from different makers,

here's a review of some of the top suites for 2011 tho and zone alarm seems right up there, so if your happy with it(and it's the latest version), stick with it, is my advice. :thumbup:

ooops forgot link:- http://internet-security-suite-review.toptenreviews.com/

:popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI