Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Multi Points in 1 slide

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord and Riding motorcycles and computers.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

I am not sure if this is the place to ask. Doing a teaching in the bible and each chapter I am going 1 vers at a time. The question to ask in power point what would or how do you go about lets say using 1 slide and making a point then fading that one out and coming in with a new one and fading that one out and in with another. A lot of chapters have anywhere up to 139 vers, surely do not want to make 139 slides. Or is this possible with Power Point using 1 slide with 1 background or is this some sort of macro you must build to do this? May not be asking the right questions on google to get the right results. Jimbo1

Edited by Jimbo1, 03 December 2010 - 01:02 PM.

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:13 PM

I suggest that you put each verse in an individual text box on each of your slides. Then you can have the first verse on each slide appear immediately. Each of the other verses will have their textbox set on a custom animation to fly in from the bottom on each mouse click. When the slide is full... just start a new slide with however many verses it can hold.
Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#3 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord and Riding motorcycles and computers.

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:16 AM

I suggest that you put each verse in an individual text box on each of your slides.

Then you can have the first verse on each slide appear immediately. Each of the other verses will have their textbox set on a custom animation to fly in from the bottom on each mouse click. When the slide is full... just start a new slide with however many verses it can hold.

Ahhhhhhhh sneeky, so thats how it done, did and loaded about 20 (well the are over lapping and looks like a rats nest, the fonts are 36 so it will show up on the projector or if ya call it overlayed but each in its own text box.)

If ya did normal fonts yesa then with each text box you could fit about 10 but real small fonts. This is why or was thinking of fading out like a grouping or something of the sort.

All the googles I looked it did not suggest that, got to think how would be a better way to list words for a web search to find such info. But also thinking of going to a book store to look for a power point tricks and tips book. Might find some info in a book.

But as for this Sunday I have 5 slides with 54 verses, hehe if ya looked at one slide ya think a kid just scribble scratched, but for the time he it works.

Jimbo1

Edited by Jimbo1, 04 December 2010 - 02:55 PM.

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)