This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

realtek ac97

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Guys, I have a toshiba satalite and have developed sound problems, when I open the advanced settings on the sound I see that both mic boxes are checked, i uncheck the box No2 but after a few seconds it rechecks its self. :wall: Thanks in advance Tuxedo
I don't know properly about how to fix this problem but I think you should uninstall sound driver & than install it again. This might be helpful for you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI