This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

which cellphone are you using currently?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hi all! Lets talk about the cell phones you own today :) which mobile phone are you using now a days? what application of that phone are you in love with? ;)
Hey!

I'm currently using the iPhone 4 and the Droid Charge…I love them both, but I still am a little partial to my iPhone. How about you? What mobile phone are you on? As for apps, I would check out our mobile app forum- we're also promoting a contest there for a free iPad 2, I encourage you to make a post to share your favorite mobile app here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showforum=205
Color me dated, but I'm using a Rumor2. I'm one of those crackpots that doesn't believe in "buying" phones and instead do the dinosaur move of waiting 2 years for my contract to come close to expiring, and re-up and get the free phone discount. Unfortunately the credit they give you, is by no means what it used to be so I may have to actually buy a phone in the future! But I'm off topic. I use the Rumor2 for what the two basic functions of a phone (IMO) for making and receiving phone calls, and for text messaging. I had previously used its internet capabilities but it was dated in actually utilizing it for anything other than reading sports websites, so I couldn't justify the $15.00 a month for internet capability. Its slide out keyboard is the tops! And surprisingly I have dropped this badboy a ton of times, with the battery flying out every time, and it still is intact. I have my phone on 24-7 and I have yet to replace the battery and it holds a charge for a good 3 days before I have to plug it in. Definitely not the end all be all of phones out there, but if you are limiting yourselves to a small service plan (minimum minutes and texting) this is a hardy phone. I may even use my 2 year "free phone" and just find a refabbed Rumor2 to take.
i was using sonny ericsson for about five years that i forgot the model. i was loyal to it because it worked perfectly and never gave me problems until i lost it. never had a problem with it, the battery time was amazing, it was fast and the camera was great. it wasn't built for internet browsing but it was still okay. i am now using iphone 4s. it is now 1 year old. still doing good.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI