Hi everybody,
Due to usage needs, I have downloaded a lot of applications on my phone. Maybe that will slow down my phone. So I want to ask people what apps should not be on the phone so I can delete it to make the phone faster.
Thanks everyone.
1 min read
Hi everybody,
Due to usage needs, I have downloaded a lot of applications on my phone. Maybe that will slow down my phone. So I want to ask people what apps should not be on the phone so I can delete it to make the phone faster.
Thanks everyone.
Well… I'd say to uninstall all apps that you don't need.
Well… I'd say to uninstall all apps that you don't need.
Thanks for your opinion, i will try when i'm free
Hey! I think some heavy games should not be on the phone, but on a computer and preferably a gaming one))
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI