This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Three Monitors

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion a6430f PC with Vista Home Premium. The computer came with Integrated graphics using nVidia GeForce 6150SE. A year later I installed the nVidia GeForce 8500 GT for dual monitor display. Now I would like to add a third monitor but the computer doesn't see the Integrated graphics using nVidia GeForce 6150SE. Do I need to reinstall driver for the built in nVidia GeForce 6150SE ? will this work at all ? Thank you,
i don't believe it will work at all, i'm pretty sure your onboard graphics chip is bypassed when your using a graphics card for output, so in my opinion your going to need another graphics card, if your motherboard supports 2 cards, to get a 3 monitor setup working. :popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI