This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

security help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Got Netgear wireless router from friend and set it up. Would like to set up password and set security but it's alot of jargon I don't have a clue about. Can you guys shed some light? thanks
I guess if I would have dug in to the Netgear forums I could have found that post myself. Thank you for your trouble, it was very helpful and answered my questions. Thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI