This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Excel Query!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a excel query: I have the following type of text in hundreds of rows: 03 Mar 2010 09:49:00 GMT+05:30 I have to delete GMT+05:30 from each row in that cell What is the easy way for doing this? I can do it by applying a formula in excel but it is of no use to me as it takes the reference of the old cell. Can it be done in any way in excel 2007?
Not that i know of. I guess 2003 and 2007 are not that change as far facilities are concerned. But if anybody knows any hint to do that, i would be interested to learn as i am an EXCEL learner as well.
Hey, It is resolved. It is very simple. 03 Mar 2010 09:49:00 GMT+05:30 Press Ctrl+F and select Replace tab. Now, type GMT+05:30 in Find What field and leave Replace with Field. Now, click on Replace All button and done!!!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI