This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Referred from Virus, Spyware, and Malware removal forum...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a comcast cable modem and use windows home vista. I also have a netgear wireless router. I am now using AVG Free 9.0. I have a safely remove hardware icon in my notification area that is aksing me if I want to remove my motherboard. Also, whenever I try to burn a movie or run my AVG scan, my cpu shuts down. I've had a few ongoing hardware problems that I haven't figured out yet, maybe they're related. The hardware problems are: It won't read my SanDisk memory card anymore, it wants to format it and I've verified that there is nothing wrong with the card. However It will read my friends memory card. It won't let me use USB plug-ins from my camera, either. And just within the last year, all this stuff ran smoothly on this computer.

Here is the topic at the Malware forum:

http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?sh…114721&st=0

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have a safely remove hardware icon in my notification area that is aksing me if I want to remove my motherboard.


Really? Your MotherBoard?

Or did you mean say it is referring to your C:\ drive or others of your internal HD's?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI