Yesterday tried excellent add-in for Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2007 Microsoft Office 2007 Help Tab.
Here’s what you get with the free download:
* Search. Quickly search Office Help from right in the ribbon.
* Find Commands from Office 2003. Two fast ways to find Office 2003 commands in Office 2007:
o An Interactive Guide that shows you exactly where 2003 commands are in 2007.
o A Command Map Excel spreadsheet that lists Office 2003 features and where they are in Office 2007.
* Tips. Links to online video demos and articles that will help you get off to a good start.
* Online Training. A selection of the most popular training, demos, and articles.
* Ask Questions. A direct link to Microsoft Office Online news groups where you can ask questions and get answers.