This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

monitor problem?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I shifted my monitor from my friend's home to mine but it is not working now :( Something wrong has happened but i do not know what this could be. The CPU is working fine but the monitor is not turning on. I have replaced the power cable as well but it is not where the problem is. Please help me troubleshoot. Thanks
:welcome: mobileMania and I am sorry to hear about your issue. I will try to assist you with resolving this as quickly as possible. First a couple of questions to get started with.

Have you tried a different monitor to make sure it is not the monitor itself?
Have you tried your monitor on a known working system to see if it is your system?
is it a 15 pin connection to ur motherboard??? Or DVI connection white? if its a 15 pin connection check that the pins arent bent of broken off when you plug the monitor into ur computer. cant say much about it if its a DVI connection

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI