This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

memory Leak

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am running Windows XP. My computer is using alot of memory and is very slow. What can i do to speed up my machime. I have ran Spybot and Hijack this. What other program can I run or what can I do to speed things up.
Hi,

How much RAM does your system have installed?

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.
Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds file to run the tool.
  • When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • Save both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI