Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Screen is jittery and flashes - revisited

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oceanfan

oceanfan

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:55 AM

I posted a week or so ago here, and I am having the same problem again ... I think it has something to do with Flash Player.

The screen is flashing like it's unstable, seems jittery if I move the mouse around.

If I close an IE7 window while something is still loading, new IE7 windows will open one after the other, until I restart.

I've been getting spam from my email address, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a spammer.

I did a hijakthis scan but when I try to save a log file, it says 'Cannot find the log file ... would I like to create a new one ... I say yes, but the notepad page is blank.

Thank you for your help,
Shelley

It’s too bad that families have to be torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

Hi Shelley, Sorry to say but it sounds like you have run afoul of Malware infection again. Post from a fresh OTL over in our Virus Spyware Malware removal for a checkup. When you get the all clear, we can have a look at your system's performance here, as a follow-up step in this thread. Best Regards
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.