This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Reformating

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I want to reformat my PC and start all over fresh,problem is one of the reformating disk's are wrecked…Is their a way I can get a fresh start on ME without running the disk's…Thank you for any help..Im also having other problems I need to try and Fix but I just wanted to get this ? out of the way…Sorry im a big airhead when its comes to the PC… :weee: TY FROM A NEWBIE
hello
i don,t recommend reformatting till all esle has been tried.
and in m.e there are many things that should be tried first!!
how to run m.e well version 5
http://www.burzurq.com/forum/trevtweak.html
and if you need an m.e bootdisk
www.bootdisk.com
and you can allso make one by going to add/remove click on tab create boot-disk
i know dumb place to out it thats microsoft for you.
you can allso fix many windows m.e problems by going to c: windows/options/cabs/setup.exe
you may be asked for your windows m.e serial number.
best to shut off every thing but explorer and system tray.
you can do this by clicking ctrl,alt,delete and shut them off in window that comes up.
and another useful m.e link is
m.e wont start
http://computing.net/windowsme/wwwboard/forum/30687.html

if you still really need to format a how to can be found here.
http://www.burzurq.com/