This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

what is Win32 PornPopUp and how do I get rid of it?

16 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Just got home and had to take hubby to ER with chest pains… they think he will have a heart attack if they can not find the problem and fix it. :(
worriedmom

I am so sorry to hear about your bad news.

Forget about your computer issues - real life ALWAYS comes first.

I will leave this thread open for you, or, if you prefer, let me know and and I will close it, then we can resume at a more convenient time (please feel free to send me a PM if you do not wish to post on the open forum).

My Very Best Wishes to your husband for a speedy recovery.

JonTom
This topic has now been closed. If you are the topic starter and need this topic reopened, please PM a staff member (include the address of this thread in your request). Everyone else please start a new topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI