The a photograph of the house with BC in it and then tried to make it look better through pain (Took about an hour or so…) but it still looked tacky.
I am just wondering if anyone could make this image look a lot more smooth and professional. I would appreciate it a LOT.
You came to a tech forum for an artist? Those are two differnet portions of the brain.
Maybe you can be more specific what you are asking for. Why does this look tacky to you? And what are you hoping to see?
You may need an image manipulation software such as Photoshop or Gimp to tweak your image. Try using Gimp, and here is a list of their tutorial. It would be good if you do this on your own as you follow the tutorial as you will also be learning from it.
Hey, thanks for the replies.
Ok tacky may be the wrong word, more like choppy. I just want it to looks more professional. More smooth.
I'll check out either Photoshop or Gimp soon enough and see what it can do. Thanks.
Now I understand. I do see the granularity of it. This is due to your resolution of the image. There is no way to enhance the image because it is technically impossible to add more information that doesn't exist. In order to fix the graphic you would have to redraw the shapes and fonts on a new image that is rendered at a higher resolution.
I have also got one which is very large at 3000 x 789 . That should suffice for printing. Unfortunately Photobucket automatically scales down images that big, so I would have to sent it to you in some other way.
Reworked it from scratch, hence why the fonts are a little different.
I don't know if this'll work, but if you did have Photoshop (I got a 6.0 version, but it's still good enough to fix images) you could use the blur tool to smooth the lines on the side of house a bit. This is just an idea to brighten things, hopefully it'll help.