This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

CANNOT UPLOAD ANYTHING!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am getting incredibly frustrated here. About a week ago Is stopped being able to upload any file to facebook, any attachment to hotmail or gmail or anything basically. About once or twice every day it manages to do it. I try almost non stop - using Firefox, IE8 and Chrome. I have AVG free and no viruses. I have checked firewall settings - ok. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and Chrome - after this it worked for a few hours and then stopped again. I have checked for Malware - nothing. I am at a total loss. PLEASE, somebody that knows more than me about this, HELP!! I am using Windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron Laptop Thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI