This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] bsod, system freeze

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've been having this problem for a week or two, I get bsod messages at random times, sometimes it appears 5 times a day, sometimes I go through a day without a single stop..they're completely random so I don't believe they have anything to do with my hardware, and I don't see any pattern to bsod appearing when i run a certain application, so I'm completely clueless..hope you can help, thanx in advance

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI