This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

loss of sound

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have windows xp and have sound which comes from my monitor. About two days ago, I lost sound and when I went to control panel and went to sounds I noticed that the volume section was really not highlighted,and it said no sound. I used my curser and tried to move the indicator from the left to the right for sound but it did not respond, the indicator would not work. I do not know what happened or why I lost my volume. Can you help me here please. Many thanks.
Hi crasher12, Sorry for the delay in responding to you… Somehow your post "slipped through the net" and so didn't get an answer. Are you still in need of help with the sound problem ? or did you manage to resolve it? Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI