Hi tech friends!
I have been using laptop for a long time and one main problem is a poor graphic card. On CeBIT has been shown some kind of adapter which let you use an external graphic card designated for desktops. is it possible to apply ati and nvidia cards.?
Thanks
We-ell, it depends on your laptop, and on your experience with computers. Upgrading it means taking apart your laptop, and that might not always mean getting your graphics card in and the other out. I'd have have a look here, they have a nice tutorial on how to upgrade your graphics card. Also, I did a little research and I read that you can't use a laptop's graphics card on a desktop, which makes me worried its the other way around. Either way, good luck!
Its usually pretty near impossible to upgrade your laptop graphics card…with the amount of money you'll spend on adapters and then trying to get the performance to be any good, it will be time for a new upgrade. The GPU will always be the bottleneck of any machine on the market including laptops so when you make your next purchase, be sure to spring for the best possible (graphical) laptop you can afford
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI