This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

HTTP Tidserv Request 1 and 2

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

THREAD CAN BE REMOVED I'm just too impatient so I gave up on trying to fix it myself and restored my files from clean backup, fresh from install. Seems like that killed the badboy, my backups weren't infected it seems. Sorry if I wasted someones time on this.
Glad you got it fixed. Thanks for posting back and letting us know :thumbup: Peace be with you :wavey:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI