Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91699 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Why Mozilla Browser?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MobileMania

MobileMania

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Knowing about advanced Technologies

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:53 AM

hello mates! I really can't get why people prefer mozilla firefox over Google Chrome....I found google chrome so speedy and light Are there any specfic reasons for which people like mozilla more? well i don't know those reasons What you people say?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Tx Redneck

Tx Redneck

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:18 PM

Personally, I'm not married to any one browser. As far as FF, goes, it's vastly configurable when compared to IE. Opera is a nice alternative as well.
"Everyone makes fun of Rednecks 'till their puter gets haxxored."

#3 delhiuniversity

delhiuniversity

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:29 AM

Mozilla has the ability to install many different kinds of add-ons and as for WP, there are many people who have got out some nice plugins to get installed in FF. Chrome is fast but cannot help with installing many such add-ons..

#4 Guest_NightWizard_*

Guest_NightWizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:04 AM

A variety of reasons may contribute as to why Mozilla is used more than Chrome. Overall I believe mozilla is much more widely know to not only PC enthusiasts but also novices. A load of people use Internet Explorer still even though there are more secure and faster browsers out there like chrome and firefox. It all comes down to the users preference, knowledge and needs I believe :) I personally use firefox because of all the great add-ons that comes with it.

#5 Kariya

Kariya

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, computers, anime

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:32 PM

I use both browsers and although I use FF over Chrome, it's still not a bad browser. It's fast, sleek, features like the omnibar have made it more convenient to search things(in my personal opinion) and a lot more plugins have been made for it.