This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Why Mozilla Browser?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hello mates! I really can't get why people prefer mozilla firefox over Google Chrome….I found google chrome so speedy and light Are there any specfic reasons for which people like mozilla more? well i don't know those reasons What you people say?
Personally, I'm not married to any one browser. As far as FF, goes, it's vastly configurable when compared to IE. Opera is a nice alternative as well.
Mozilla has the ability to install many different kinds of add-ons and as for WP, there are many people who have got out some nice plugins to get installed in FF. Chrome is fast but cannot help with installing many such add-ons..
A variety of reasons may contribute as to why Mozilla is used more than Chrome. Overall I believe mozilla is much more widely know to not only PC enthusiasts but also novices. A load of people use Internet Explorer still even though there are more secure and faster browsers out there like chrome and firefox. It all comes down to the users preference, knowledge and needs I believe :) I personally use firefox because of all the great add-ons that comes with it.
I use both browsers and although I use FF over Chrome, it's still not a bad browser. It's fast, sleek, features like the omnibar have made it more convenient to search things(in my personal opinion) and a lot more plugins have been made for it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI