This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Photo & Scanner Wizard

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

On my old XP puter, I could insert the SD camera card and get a pop-up window which included Open with Photo and Scanner Wizard. On my new Windows 7, that option doesn't appear. When I right-click the Wizard, all it shows is my all-in-one. 1. How do I add the SD and CF slots? 2. How do I add the Wizard to the pop-up window? Any help will undoubtedly delay/avoid a divorce! Thanks heaps.
What is the make and model of the new computer? Perhaps a driver is missing or needs to be updated? Did this computer come with Windows 7 or did you upgrade? If it came with it I would contact the manufacture and make them fix or replace it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI