cablecon
Topic Starter
after using computer for a while it will just lock up and I will have to restart it. I have had the comp. cleaned of any maware and reloaded IE8. Any help is appreciated
Here is a link to what has been done so far
http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewto…83&p=510588
I also get thes errors
While running hijack this an error came up stating
Please help us improve hijack this by reporting this error
click yes to submit
Error details
An unexpected error has occurred at procedure : ModMain-StartScan()
Error #5- Invalid procedure call or argument
Windows version: windows NT 5.01.2600
MSIE Version 8.0.6001.18702
Hijack This version 2.0.2
Also got an error
16 Bit MS-Dos Subsystem
C:\PROGRAM~1\CONNEC~1smbios2.exe
NTVDM has encountered a system error
NTVDM has encountered a system error c0h choose 'close' to terminate the application
PC Pitstop scan
http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=23406534
Here is a link to what has been done so far
http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewto…83&p=510588
I also get thes errors
While running hijack this an error came up stating
Please help us improve hijack this by reporting this error
click yes to submit
Error details
An unexpected error has occurred at procedure : ModMain-StartScan()
Error #5- Invalid procedure call or argument
Windows version: windows NT 5.01.2600
MSIE Version 8.0.6001.18702
Hijack This version 2.0.2
Also got an error
16 Bit MS-Dos Subsystem
C:\PROGRAM~1\CONNEC~1smbios2.exe
NTVDM has encountered a system error
NTVDM has encountered a system error c0h choose 'close' to terminate the application
PC Pitstop scan
http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=23406534