This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook.pst 'The store was last opened on a different machine'

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've recently seen suspicious activity on my PC running Vista, (winrar did something on its own for a split second) When I viewed recent Outlook activity in Event viewer (I'm running Outlook 07)it says "C:Users\Me\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst The store was last opened on a different machine" but I only ever access my email from this machine!!! Is my email security being compromised? Can someone advise please? Many thanks. I've just found three occurrences of memman.vxd apparently a keylogger, using Malwarebytes….also something called trojan.banco.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI