This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] HJT Posts and Registry Help

22 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thank you again for all your help, I went with the Microsoft essentials, and will erunt now. I will post in hardware, Is there a way to reference this post with a ref # so as to avoid steps already taken?
Hi right click on the post number > top right corner of your last post > choose "Copy link location" right click in the window of the New Topic reply and choose "paste" > the link will be entered in the new topic.
Don't know if you are stil around catbyte, but I posted in hardware and have received no reply, is it the same forum process over there?
Hi, I'll give them a nudge, they are very busy over there, and usually take a little while longer to reply. I've noticed that you've replied to your own thread, it looks like someone is helping already as we look for threads with 0 replies. so I've let them know you've posted to your own thread

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI