This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Cannot uninstall gaming shell utility

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thanks to the curiosity of a nephew, I have a gaming shell named "Playersonly.com Casino" which I cannot uninstall. Oddly, it is not visible in Windows (XP SP3) Control Panel > Add or Remove, despite having an icon at Start>All Programs>Playersonly,com Casino, folder address C:\Program Files\Playersonly.com Casino. I'm requesting information/assistance for the best way to manually uninstall this software. I have contacted the PlayersOnly support desk but received no useful information. I read your Malware Removal Guide and downloaded the recommended software to my desktop. As this is a (potentially) malicious software program that I wish to extract from my system and not a traditional infection, I was unsure whether to proceed with your protocol for identifying and removing malware. My real-time security is as follows: * Prevx v3.0.1.65 * Eset NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.672.0 * Windows Firewall Windows XP SP3, Mozilla Firefox Browser v3.6, and the above 3 security utilities are up to date; no intrusions reported. Thank you for your valuable time.
[external image: Posted Image]

I read your Malware Removal Guide and downloaded the recommended software to my desktop.

Yes, run those and post the results using Copy/Paste. Do Not attach the results unless asked to.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI