This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] not sure what happened

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I don't know what happened. Computer was working fine. Got a little sluggish, so I attempted to restart it. Now an error comes up that it did not start correctly, this could be because of a recent hardware or software change. I have tried to start in every option available. I seems to hang on the followiing line: multi(0)disk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klbg.sys is there anyway to fix this?
I suggest you start a new thread in this part of the forum where you should hopefully get the help you need. Please take the time to read the "Guidelines" post near the top of that page first.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI