Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

You Guys Rock

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Darko76

Darko76

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:59 AM

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: After about 2 months trying dozens, buying virus and spy ware removal products finally, (google search for QWERT12) stumbled to Tom Coyote forums and TBH i didn't expected this one to work :dumb: . There was a post from user with the same symptoms like mines: pop ups, random advertising pages, slow performance... So i followed the steps that were posted in one of the forums, downloaded 2 programs (VundoFix and ComboFix), did the scan, removed few items(same one that other products had "removed" before) and after few rebooting I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES all the spy ware was gone, performance is were it was, no more annoying pop ups my PC was finally clean. I just wanna thank you for helping me solving this issue and it's really nice to see that you care and pay attention to the other peoples problems. I'll totally recommend you to all my friends. Oh and donate of course :) :wavey:

Advertisements

Register to Remove