After about 2 months trying dozens, buying virus and spy ware removal products finally, (google search for QWERT12) stumbled to Tom Coyote forums and TBH i didn't expected this one to work :dumb: . There was a post from user with the same symptoms like mines: pop ups, random advertising pages, slow performance… So i followed the steps that were posted in one of the forums, downloaded 2 programs (VundoFix and ComboFix), did the scan, removed few items(same one that other products had "removed" before) and after few rebooting I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES all the spy ware was gone, performance is were it was, no more annoying pop ups my PC was finally clean.
I just wanna thank you for helping me solving this issue and it's really nice to see that you care and pay attention to the other peoples problems. I'll totally recommend you to all my friends.
Oh and donate of course