sam.omar
Topic Starter
Hi
I am having a strange problem. Whenever I boot my computer, I get a login screen with my user id filled in and password field blank. When I log in
I get the following dialog box.
Data Execution Prevention-
To help protect your computer, Windows has closed this program
Name: Userinit Logon Application
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
Data Execution Prevention helps protect against damage from viruses and other security threats
When I close this message, nothing happens.. I cannot see any icons on my desktop. Even I cant manage to open the taskbar.
Please help me fix this as I cant even access the internet or any files on my computer.
I am having a strange problem. Whenever I boot my computer, I get a login screen with my user id filled in and password field blank. When I log in
I get the following dialog box.
Data Execution Prevention-
To help protect your computer, Windows has closed this program
Name: Userinit Logon Application
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
Data Execution Prevention helps protect against damage from viruses and other security threats
When I close this message, nothing happens.. I cannot see any icons on my desktop. Even I cant manage to open the taskbar.
Please help me fix this as I cant even access the internet or any files on my computer.