This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Flash video choppy in all browsers (periodically), causing PC to slooo

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am not sure why this happens, but every single day at one point or another a flash video will cause my whole PC to slow down and the video is very slow and choppy. It's one of those wonderful problems that only happens periodically, but it does happen every single day at one point or another. Doesn't matter if I try IE, Chrome, or FF, happens with them all. And everything on my PC is choppy when this happens, not just the video. I move my mouse and it jumps across the screen in blips instead of a smooth move. It's kind of hard to describe what it happening, but I am hoping someone knows what the cause could be. Thanks…looks like a great forum! Shawn

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI