Good Morning!
My firewall (AVG) keeps getting disabled when shutting down. Upon startup, AVG gives me a message stating Firewall is disabled. I need to enable the firewall each time at startup. I recently started topic which LDTate assisted me with and computer worked fine, until this AVG firewall issue started. Please help! Thank you in advance.
Icon in the tray shows active, then while windows is loading the icon shows the exclamation point and the firewall is disabled. I have to go into AVG to turn it on. Since then all types of pop ups and programs run slower than normal, sometimes freezing the pc.
Icon in the tray shows active, then while windows is loading the icon shows the exclamation point and the firewall is disabled. I have to go into AVG to turn it on. Since then all types of pop ups and programs run slower than normal, sometimes freezing the pc.
One of the things I don't like about the new Grisoft AVG is you can't disable seperate components other then Resident Shield.
I'd suggest going to their help forum and see what you can find there or try a different anti-virus program.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI