This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Getting a TV Tuner

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I need a TV tuner for my computer but I dont know which one to pick. Also I found 2 different types of TV Tuners, Tuner Cards and the USB Version

Both here:

http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=TVNAVM2620

http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=TVNHGR0013




Which one should I use?

Whats the difference?




There is also a problem of installing it as I don't know if they will be compatable with my motherboard and I dont know what model it is because i lost the manual.

Ill post it as soon as i get it. 
You can use the handy utility at Belarc Advisor to get all the stats on your machine to help in making this decision.
http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

If you need further help with the information provided in the Belarc Advisor report for your machine, you can post it here, but be careful to edit-out any personally identifying information and remove the product key information.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI