Ok, so up until the two days ago everything was working fine. Yesterday I used my web cam for the first time on this laptop and then went to plug in my iPod and it all went to carp**. The iPod doesn't show up on iTunes. Also, every time i plug the iPod into the laptop it kills my wireless connection, keeps saying that it can't find a network even though i was connected mere moments ago. I went to the iTunes site and tried the fixes they had posted but either i'm doing things wrong or they're just not helping. I'm going with a combination of both :) I think I've mention everything, the main problem being i plug iPod into USB port and it doesn't work and it kills my wirless connection forcing me to restart the computer. Any help is appreciated and let me know if more information is needed. 📎HJT_for_r76.txt Edited by Doug Please do not post the body of HJT logs in these Tech Forums. Uploaded text files only please. The information may be useful to explore your problem, but we do not analyze HJT here. Thanks