This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

New Guy :-d

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

New here, regular over @ Computer Cops and Spywarewarrior. Figured I'd introduce myself. Trying to get into the Classroom and also Boot Camp over @ SWI. Figured I would finally dedicate myself to learning to fight Spyware to perfection with all the extra time I Have on my hands at work :D
Hello, welcome aboard :) I'm new here as well, just in classroom, and am a regular over at G4TechTv, and wander in Computer Cops as well. Looking forward to working with you.
hello
its working!!!!!!
wellcome here deleterfx
i,m finaly able to repply here so please ignor that new post
see you at suzi,s :weee: