I cant seem to get rid of the Antivirus Live from my computer. I ran malwarebytes anti-malware and after a full scan it located it, and I hit remove. For whatever reason, after restarting the computer it popped right back up. I am getting 2 messages now,"Application cannot be executed. The file searchfilterhost.exu is infected. Do you want to activate software now"?"
Also, "Antivirus software alert, Infiltration alert. You computer is being attacked by an internet virus. it could be a password-stealing attack, a trojan, dropper or similar. attack from: [removed], port 22545, attacked port 23029. threat bankerfox.A."
Any help is appreciated! Everytime I think its gone, it is not.
Is this the same computer that keeps getting infected ?
Please download RootRepeal from one of these locations and save it to your desktop Here Here Here
Open [external image: Posted Image] on your desktop.
Click the [external image: Posted Image] tab.
Click the [external image: Posted Image] button.
Check just these boxes:
[external image: Posted Image]
Push Ok
Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:, and press Ok.
Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
Once the scan completes, push the [external image: Posted Image] button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your post.
Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<info.txt (<