This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Clock keeps reseting to april 2016

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have checked my laptop for viruses and spyware using McCaffee and it found about 12 Trojans and deleted them, When I load Internet Explorer my clock has gone forwards to April 2012 and I keep getting certificate out of date messages and I cant load my google home page. Help
Hi, and welcome to the WTT forums
:welcome:
Sorry to hear of the problem with your laptop
The fact that your installed anti virus protection (McAfee) found some malware and also that you cannot load your Google home page could be an indicator that your machine may still have deep seated infection, that needs specialist attention from a malware removal expert…….

To have this checked out, go here:

http://forums.whatthetech.com/Are_you_Infected_t106388.html

and follow all the directions carefully. Once your machine has been checked out and is clear of infection, then please post back here in this thread if you still have issues with it, and we will be pleased to help.
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI