Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

ePrint III

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeff Davis

Jeff Davis

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:NASCAR racing (previous part-time Cup driver/owner)<br />my 2 kids - Jake &amp; Jenna - young teens

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:10 AM

In my Control Panel, I see two lines that I don't understand the purpose of. They are ePrint III and the other is ePrint III eMail. When I click the first one, it opens an empty box called LEADTOOLS ePrint. The other link will open a box named ePrint III eMail Properties that wants a Name, Organization, Email address and Reply address. There is a second tab that seeks server info about my smtp outgoing server. What is this all about - both of these? I don't see them listed anywhere as printers if I click Print. Should I remove this and how?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Jeff Davis

Jeff Davis

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:NASCAR racing (previous part-time Cup driver/owner)<br />my 2 kids - Jake &amp; Jenna - young teens

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:25 AM

Can you please give me instruction on how to remove ePrint? Especially the two lines in my Control Panel mentioned below. I am not sure that ePrint is still on my machine. In my Control Panel, I see two lines that I don't understand the purpose of. They are ePrint III and the other is ePrint III eMail. When I click the first one, it opens an empty box called LEADTOOLS ePrint. The other link will open a box named ePrint III eMail Properties that wants a Name, Organization, Email address and Reply address. There is a second tab that seeks server info about my smtp outgoing server. What is this all about - both of these? I don't see them listed anywhere as printers if I click Print. Should I remove this so it won't be on my Control Panel and how do I remove them? I just had this chat with your support person: Welcome Jeff! Your request has been directed to the Technical Support department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. Call accepted by operator Jigar. Currently in room: Jeff, Jigar. Jigar: Hello Jeff: Hi Jigar: You will have to contact eprintsupport@leadtools.com regarding this because we do not have chat support for ePrint.