This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

ePrint III

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

In my Control Panel, I see two lines that I don't understand the purpose of. They are ePrint III and the other is ePrint III eMail. When I click the first one, it opens an empty box called LEADTOOLS ePrint. The other link will open a box named ePrint III eMail Properties that wants a Name, Organization, Email address and Reply address. There is a second tab that seeks server info about my smtp outgoing server. What is this all about - both of these? I don't see them listed anywhere as printers if I click Print. Should I remove this and how?
Can you please give me instruction on how to remove ePrint? Especially the two lines in my Control Panel mentioned below. I am not sure that ePrint is still on my machine. In my Control Panel, I see two lines that I don't understand the purpose of. They are ePrint III and the other is ePrint III eMail. When I click the first one, it opens an empty box called LEADTOOLS ePrint. The other link will open a box named ePrint III eMail Properties that wants a Name, Organization, Email address and Reply address. There is a second tab that seeks server info about my smtp outgoing server. What is this all about - both of these? I don't see them listed anywhere as printers if I click Print. Should I remove this so it won't be on my Control Panel and how do I remove them? I just had this chat with your support person: Welcome Jeff! Your request has been directed to the Technical Support department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. Call accepted by operator Jigar. Currently in room: Jeff, Jigar. Jigar: Hello Jeff: Hi Jigar: You will have to contact [removed] regarding this because we do not have chat support for ePrint.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI