Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Excel 2007 Runtime error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cymbol

Cymbol

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:27 PM

Hi, I have searched everywhere and have not found a fix so, here i am asking. My office has recently upgraded to Office 2007. We use a program called Oracle ADI version 7.2.11 (Oracle certified to work with Excel 2007). The problem that we are having is that when we use our ADI Excel spreadsheet to upload data into the database, Excel posts a runtime error. That is it - no other error description just a window that eventually pops up saying that there has been a runtime error. The problem only occurs on data upload and only with 2007. Has anybody come across this problem before? Can anyone offer suggestions? Fixes I have tried: Resaving the ADI spreadsheets as .xlm as they contain macros - result is the same error Resaving the ADI spreadsheet as .xlsx - still has the error happen Hope you all can help; Thanks Cym

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 appleoddity

appleoddity

SuperMember

• Tech Team
  • 3,071 posts
  • Interests:Eating, Movies, Family, Church, Music, Volleyball, Softball, Poker, Computers, Electronics, Reading.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 10:07 PM

Is this the newest version of the Oracle ADI? Information on the internet suggests that the version you mentioned is well over a year old. Are there any other details to the error message? Numbers, filenames, anything? Usually when a runtime error is displayed it is going to tell you something more even if it is cryptic. If not, you could look in event viewer -> application log for more detail. Click start -> run -> type 'eventvwr' and press ENTER.

The help you have been given is free. If you have been happy with our help please consider donating to support this forum.

If you would like to say thanks for the help I have given you please View My Profile and Leave a Comment.
Your encouragement is welcome.