This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijacked By Cws

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:wavey: Siggy!! That's the one! My connection settings had dropped out, was all it was. I've reinstalled Spybot - thanks for the tip. You have really done me the greatest kindness - I would have been completely lost if I hadn't stumbled across Coyote's pages - and all because I sent someone a dayam free e-greeting card! The nightmare is over - from now I'm gonna be armed to the teeth against these pirates. My most sincere thanks, and all blessings - Ed
:D Siggy!! That's the one! It was my connection settings that had dropped out, that was all. Now we're back online and everytning's fine again. I have also reinstalled Spyboy, good tip. I want to give my sincere thanks for the work you've done for me. This was a nightmare that started when I sent someone a free e-greeting card, can you believe it? I'm going to be armed to the teeth against these sharks from now on. Really good people you got here - my eternal thanks and blessings for all you've done. Take it easy, :wavey: Ed
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI